Sunday, September 8, 2013

Twitter Time!

It's been long since I have fully utilized the Twitter app for Android. But now that I had work in mind, it came with special requirements. Managing multiple accounts. The first thing that struck me was TweetDeck. A very famous and successful app. So successful that twitter bought it! But the expansion plans that the top board had in mind required shutting down of any such third party app, they wanted people to use their official app more and for everything. This was the reason I got a little worried since my work demanded multiple accounts. I guess the top board had it all sorted out. The newest update for twitter for android not only brings in a completely new, more fluid and fast interface; it also allows the option of managing multiple accounts. The simplicity of this feature itself makes  the use of any third party app redundant. Select the accounts from setting and add a new account. Simple! Phew! No wonder twitter had no problem shutting TweetDeck off. I will be working on both my accounts now and will write again about the efficiency and any bugs(if any), but I believe it's gonna be fun. You smart boy, Twitter!

0 comments: